Deposit checks from your phone using the NorthOne app!
To deposit a check:
- Endorse the check by adding your signature and writing "For Mobile Deposit Only" to the back of the check.
- On the app, tap the Move Money tab > Deposit.
- Tap Photo check deposit.
- Align your check with the border shown in the app and tap CAPTURE.
- Confirm the amount to be deposited and person issuing the check.
- Tap Deposit money.
Other things to know about mobile check deposits:
- There is a $20,000 limit on mobile check deposits. Have a larger check to deposit? Let our support team know and we'll be happy to help!
- Be sure to sign (i.e., endorse) the check on the back.
- Mobile check deposits can take up to five business days to clear
If you're having issues capturing a picture of your check, ensure you're taking pictures with:
- Good lighting.
- A contrasting background.
- A flat surface.
- The edges of the check aligning to the border in the app.
- Your check must be signed and the details all filled out correctly.
*deposit and mobile deposit limits may vary