Deposit checks from your phone anywhere using the NorthOne app!
To deposit a check
- Endorse the check by adding your signature and writing "For Mobile Deposit Only" to the back of the check.
- On the app, tap the Move Money tab > Deposit.
- Tap Photo check deposit.
- Align your check with the border shown in the app and tap CAPTURE.
- Confirm the amount to be deposited and person issuing the check.
- Tap Deposit money.
✅ Other things to know about mobile check deposits:
- There is a $20,000 limit on mobile check deposits. Have a larger check to deposit? Let our support team know and we'll be happy to help!
- Be sure to sign (i.e., endorse) the check on the back.
- Mobile check deposits can take up to five business days to clear
❌ If you're having issues capturing a picture of your check
Ensure you're taking pictures with
- Good lighting.
- A contrasting background.
- A flat surface.
- The edges of the check aligning to the border in the app.
- Your check must be signed and the details all filled out correctly.
If it still doesn't work, reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to help you figure out what's going on.
*deposit and mobile deposit limits may vary