At NorthOne, we understand that business owners need to be able to send money fast. We’re happy to offer faster ACH processing, for a $5 fee.
Currently, same-day ACH transfer is only available in the mobile app.
Here’s how to send a same-day ACH transfer:
1. Log into your NorthOne Account on the mobile app
2. On the Home page click -> Pay at the top
3. Click Send an ACH
4. Follow the prompts: select or add a new recipient, and choose where you want to send the money from
5. Choose Faster
6. Enter the amount of money you’d like to send
7. You can now let your recipient know your Same-Day ACH is on the way by entering in their email address. They will be notified by email that your Same-Day ACH payment is on its way.
Note: the receiver has the ability to opt out of receiving these notifications.
8. Review the ACH details, and click Send payment
With the Faster method, the ACH will be sent same-day if initiated before 3 PM EST Monday - Friday. If the cutoff is missed, or the ACH is initiated on a weekend or holiday, the ACH will be sent the following business day. Faster ACH processing has a $5 fee associated, which will be charged to your NorthOne Account at the time of processing.
There is a limit of $10,000 per outbound ACH per day.
Please note that some banks have different routing numbers for receiving an ACH versus receiving a wire. Make sure you’ve confirmed with the recipient their correct account details to ensure they’ll receive the money you have sent.
NorthOne is a financial technology company, and not a bank. Banking services are provided by The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.